it's just a bunch of stuff that interests me. if I like it, I'll reblog it.
why do people think shipping a gay ship is about them being gay no it’s about them being in love
THANK YOU DEAR FUCKING GODS ABOVE SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS AND CAN PUT IT INTO WORDS.
I’m so happy to be alive in 2013.
I’m calling it. Commander Hadfield for Best Canadian of 2013.
THIS IS GLORIOUS
To quote the Chili Peppers, never been a better time than right now.
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER!
GOLDENHEARTEDROSE’S GIVEAWAY OF RANDOMNESS!
I recently hit 1300 followers, which to me is truly astonishing and amazing and I am so grateful to all of you! I’ve wanted to do a giveaway for awhile now, so here it is.
Included in the giveaway are the following:
- Short dropstitch scarf knitted by me
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes (Barnes and Noble edition; the one pictured is mine, but you will get your own brand spanking new copy)
- Eight fandom tea samples all created by the lovely Cara McGee (Reichenbach Reunion, Reichenbach Recovery, Clara Oswin Oswald, River Song, Martha Jones, Amy Pond, The Woman, and Lestrade).
- Seven “blooming teas” (Peach, Honey Grapefruit, and Jasmine).
- One Wuyi Ensemble sample from Adagio Teas.
- Eight buttons from 221B Con
- One keychain attachment, drawn by Cara McGee
- One box of Twining’s Lady Grey Tea.
Not pictured, but also included: One $10 gift certificate from Adagio Tea and one copy of “Loud Hands: Autistic People Speaking” (the latter in either Kindle or print - it’s up to you!)
- You do NOT have to be following me.
- You may reblog up to five times.
- You must live in a place where tea can be shipped, so if you live in, say, Australia, we’ll have to work something else out (sorry, folks!)
- You must provide an address if you are chosen as the winner.
- Winner must have their askbox open and must respond within 48 hours of notification of winning.
- Giveaway runs until 9pm EST on June 22, 2013.
Hey, bro, cool story.
DFTBA sells a bunch of shirts, and we market to ugly people and nerdy people and small people and big people and pretty people and we’re doing okay and plus we don’t need physical stores with LITERALLY THE WORST MUSIC EVER CREATED BY HUMANS PLAYING AT EAR-BLEEDING VOLUME SO THAT ALL OF YOUR PURPORTEDLY COOL AND BEAUTIFUL EMPLOYEES ARE MADE DEAF BY THEIR WORKING CONDITIONS.
So that’s another way of doing it.
Also I hate your jeans.